Karen and Steven are so adorable. Their gentle, calm and quiet demeanor just relaxes me when I am with them. They have been a joy to work with. They are quick to respond to my communication and as a coordinator, I love that!
Below are their joint answers to my 8 questions that I love to ask my clients…
Karen went to Gunn High school in Palo Alto, graduated in 2007. Steven went to rival Palo Alto High, graduated in 2006. Through high school, Karen was good friends with Steven’s younger sister, Giana. Karen & Giana are the same age, same graduating high school class.May 1st of 2008, Steven messaged Karen on Facebook finally introducing himself. Karen declined connecting because she was in a relationship at the time. Again, Steven messaged Karen in early 2009… This time, they became automatically systematically connected.
They hung out in person weeks later, talked for hours, & just clicked. After many months of developing a solid friendship, Steven made things “official” in December of 2009.
58 days until the big day!
I am getting more & more excited with every day that it gets closer. Now that most of planning is pretty much done, I feel that now it’s the little details that are being dealt with, & I am more relaxed now (: Soon I will be celebrating with Steven, family, & close friends!
4. What are you most nervous about?
– KarenI don’t think the nervousness has hit me just yet, I’m sure it will the week of. I’d say I’m more excited than anything!
5. What are you most excited about?
– KarenI am really excited to have so many loved ones at the same place at the same time. Seeing how both families will interact throughout the night brings excitement. More so than anything, I am excited to see Karen in her dress, walking down the aisle. That will literally be a dream come true.
6. What vision and/or theme do you have for your wedding day?
7. Why have you hired “Ah…New Beginnings”? What do you like about Arlene?
Arlene has kept us on track, she discusses every detail with us. Even things that we have not even began to think about, which is great, because she is verifying that we do not miss a thing!
If we were to go back to the question, “what am I most nervous about?” Our answer would have been, being most nervous of actual flow of events during the wedding day. Now, that we have Arlene, we are confident to say that our big day will flow smoothly because she has been proving her capability of taking care of every detail. Arlene is so detail oriented, caring, determined, organized, & compassionate. We are so grateful for her (:
8. What do you hope to accomplish with “Ah…New Beginnings’ as your wedding coordinator?
We hope that everything goes smoothly throughout the night of our big day. I know the attention to detail in our planning has been tremendous. I am beyond thankful to have ‘Ah…New Beginnings’ be there with us as we celebrate such a big day in our lives!